Welcome to the vibrant Minneapolis Northwest cities of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park and Maple Grove, Minnesota!
Whether you are visiting for a sporting event, a shopping spree, or just to kick back and relax, there are many things to do during your stay. We are located about ten minutes from downtown Minneapolis which makes for an easy drive in and out of the city. Our visitors are lucky to have the buzz of the city right in their backyard, while still enjoying the comfort of a true vacation. Let us help plan your stay with free information, including a visitors guide, coupons, upcoming events, and more!
Around The Minneapolis Northwest Area
Join the fun on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at #WeLoveMNW and maybe you'll see your photo on here!
- February 16 Beer Run - Ditch or Hitch 0.5k Winter Beer Dash - Part of the 2019 MN Brewery Running Series We are the Minnesota Brewery Running Series and we run for beer! Join us for a 0.5k Beer Dash between Fulton Brewing...
- February 16 Embrace the North Festival Embrace the excitement of winter! Try activities like snowshoeing, dog sledding, winter games, fat biking, and more....
- February 12 2019 Spring Happenings in Minneapolis Northwest Spring brings a burst of colors and energy to Minneapolis Northwest. It’s a time when Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn...
- February 4 2019 Blend Your Own Unique Fragrance at Olfactory Scent Studio Located in the heart of The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes, Olfactory Scent Studio provides a one-of-a-kind shopping...
- February 7 2019 FOX 9 Morning Buzz: Minneapolis Northwest Winter Events
- January 8 2019 Midwest Living: Travel Hot List: 6 Things We’re Crushing On Now