Welcome to the vibrant Minneapolis Northwest cities of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park and Maple Grove, Minnesota!
Whether you are visiting for a sporting event, a shopping spree, or just to kick back and relax, there are many things to do during your stay. We are located about ten minutes from downtown Minneapolis which makes for an easy drive in and out of the city. Our visitors are lucky to have the buzz of the city right in their backyard, while still enjoying the comfort of a true vacation. Let us help plan your stay with free information, including a visitors guide, coupons, upcoming events, and more!
Around The Minneapolis Northwest Area
Join the fun on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at #WeLoveMNW and maybe you'll see your photo on here!
- October 20 Sever’s Fall Festival The Midwest's original Fall Festival is celebrating its 21st year of family fun in the Twin Cities. Check out the...
- October 20 Leap of Faith A charismatic con man learns about the power of love in this area premiere of the Tony-nominated Broadway...
- October 4 2017 Yellow Tree Theatre Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary In the land of 10,000 theatres, Minneapolis Northwest boasts one of the best. Yellow Tree Theatre in Osseo is...
- September 25 2017 An Itinerary for Adventure Awaiting in Minneapolis Northwest With only a couple months left before the snow hits, it’s time to have a final fall excursion and start planning...
Deals & Discounts
- $5 Off a Purchase of $35 or More *May not be used with other coupons or specials.
- Complimentary Saving Passport Complimentary Saving Passport ($5 value) Redeem at Guest Services (next to Levi's near flag poles)