Welcome to the vibrant Minneapolis Northwest cities of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park and Maple Grove, Minnesota!
Whether you are visiting for a sporting event, a shopping spree, or just to kick back and relax, there are many things to do during your stay. We are located about ten minutes from downtown Minneapolis which makes for an easy drive in and out of the city. Our visitors are lucky to have the buzz of the city right in their backyard, while still enjoying the comfort of a true vacation. Let us help plan your stay with free information, including a visitors guide, coupons, upcoming events, and more!
Around The Minneapolis Northwest Area
Join the fun on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at #WeLoveMNW and maybe you'll see your photo on here!
- November 24 Leap of Faith A charismatic con man learns about the power of love in this area premiere of the Tony-nominated Broadway...
- November 24 The Spirit of Winter-Festival of Lights During Light Show Wine Shop Open for GROWN UPS ONLY Wine by the Glass or Bottle Only NO TASTINGS SNACK MENU...
- November 2 2017 Making Holiday Traditions in Minneapolis Northwest Baby, it’s cold outside, but the holiday happenings in Minneapolis Northwest are heating up with exciting winter...
- October 31 2017 Holiday Shopping Favorites in Minneapolis Northwest The holiday season is upon us and it’s time to get into the spirit of giving as you shop your way through...
Deals & Discounts
- $5 Off a Purchase of $35 or More *May not be used with other coupons or specials.
- Complimentary Saving Passport Complimentary Saving Passport ($5 value) Redeem at Guest Services (next to Levi's near flag poles)