- May 29 - September 4 2019 Sounds at Sunset Sounds at Sunset - Live Music on Wednesdays in the Summer 6-10 p.m. on the Patio at Rush Creek Golf Club May 29...
- June 10 - August 23 2019 Town Green Sounds of Summer You don’t have to wait for the weekend to enjoy music on warm summer nights. Grab your lawn chairs and a cooler full...
- June 3 2019 Minneapolis Northwest Summer Music & Movies Schedule Live music and fun movies are best experienced outside on warm summer nights, and Minneapolis Northwest is proud to...
- May 29 2019 Tease Your Taste Buds With 10 Locally Owned Eateries in Minneapolis Northwest The wide range of high-quality restaurants in Minneapolis Northwest guarantees to satisfy any appetite. Sometimes...
- May 29 2019 Singletracks: Most Popular Mountain Bike Trails in the US and Canada, State-by-State (2019) By: Jeff Barber
- May 22 2019 CCX Media: Local Tourism Group Shows Off NW Metro By CCX Media
Welcome to the vibrant Minneapolis Northwest cities of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park and Maple Grove, Minnesota!
Whether you are visiting for a sporting event, a shopping spree, or just to kick back and relax, there are many things to do during your stay. We are located about ten minutes from downtown Minneapolis which makes for an easy drive in and out of the city. Our visitors are lucky to have the buzz of the city right in their backyard, while still enjoying the comfort of a true vacation. Let us help plan your stay with free information, including a visitors guide, coupons, upcoming events, and more!
Around The Minneapolis Northwest Area
Join the fun on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at #WeLoveMNW and maybe you'll see your photo on here!