- May 25 Geocaching for S’mores Geocaching loot never tasted so good! Discover yummy, gooey s'mores treasure when you learn the basics of geocaching...
- May 1 - May 31 2019 Minnesota Beer Month From craft beer to stouts, ales and ambers, ticket purchasers can go on a self guided tour of the best breweries,...
- May 24 2019 Summer Solstice Fun: The Best Ways to Spend Long Summer Days in Minneapolis Northwest Summer is a wonderful time of year, with long beautiful days and relaxing nights! There are plenty of ways to enjoy...
- May 20 2019 Where to Eat and Drink in Minneapolis Northwest During Patio Season Minnesota’s fifth season is here – patio season! Spending time outdoors is a must, and dining and relaxing...
- April 16 2019 Minnesota Monthly: A Dog Day in the Northwest Suburbs By Lianna Matt McLernon
- April 16 2019 FOX 9 Morning Buzz: Spring Events in Minneapolis Northwest
Welcome to the vibrant Minneapolis Northwest cities of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park and Maple Grove, Minnesota!
Whether you are visiting for a sporting event, a shopping spree, or just to kick back and relax, there are many things to do during your stay. We are located about ten minutes from downtown Minneapolis which makes for an easy drive in and out of the city. Our visitors are lucky to have the buzz of the city right in their backyard, while still enjoying the comfort of a true vacation. Let us help plan your stay with free information, including a visitors guide, coupons, upcoming events, and more!
Around The Minneapolis Northwest Area
Join the fun on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at #WeLoveMNW and maybe you'll see your photo on here!