Welcome to the vibrant Minneapolis Northwest cities of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park and Maple Grove, Minnesota!
Whether you are visiting for a sporting event, a shopping spree, or just to kick back and relax, there are many things to do during your stay. We are located about ten minutes from downtown Minneapolis which makes for an easy drive in and out of the city. Our visitors are lucky to have the buzz of the city right in their backyard, while still enjoying the comfort of a true vacation. Let us help plan your stay with free information, including a visitors guide, coupons, upcoming events, and more!
Around The Minneapolis Northwest Area
Join the fun on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at #WeLoveMNW and maybe you'll see your photo on here!
- December 13 The Phantom of the Opera Cameron Mackintosh’s spectacular new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s The Phantom of the Opera will return to...
- December 13 The Mystery Cafe presents “Let’s Kill the Boss” It’s 2M’s annual “Employee Appreciation Night”, and everyone is ready to celebrate. But a 10 year curse threatens to...
- December 1 2017 Best Ways to Capitalize on the Cold in Minneapolis Northwest As the temperature drops, Minneapolis Northwest heats up with festivals, shows and plenty of exhilarating winter...
- November 30 2017 A Dream Realized: Meet Jamie Leopold, Owner of Mississippi Gardens Located 15 minutes from downtown Minneapolis sits Mississippi Gardens, an elegant premier wedding and event center...
Deals & Discounts
- $5 Off a Purchase of $35 or More *May not be used with other coupons or specials.
- Complimentary Saving Passport Complimentary Saving Passport ($5 value) Redeem at Guest Services (next to Levi's near flag poles)