There's more to be discovered in Minneapolis Northwest than you thought!
Attractions, Dining & Entertainment
- Over 220 businesses in the The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes shopping & dining district (made up of the The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes, Main Street Arbor Lakes, and The Fountains at Arbor Lakes)
- Combined, the Arbor Lakes area has more retail square footage than Mall of America!
- Albertville Premium Outlets, a regional favorite, is 15 minutes northwest of us
- Mall of America is also within easy reach
- 200+ restaurants in Minneapolis Northwest
- Minneapolis Northwest is home to the state’s only Whirlyball location
- Brooklyn Center is home to Surly Brewing Company, an award-winning brewery that led the charge in Minnesota to make it legal for micro-breweries to operate taprooms. They’ve since added a destination taproom in Minneapolis and now operate the Brooklyn Center facility as their primary production brewery
- There are 40+ area breweries and wineries in the Twin Cities with new ones popping up each month.
- Brooklyn Park is home to the new Skaalvenn Distillery
Sports & Outdoor Recreation
- Minnesota has more golfers per capita than any other state
- Minneapolis Northwest is home to 2 championship golf courses, Rush Creek and Edinburgh USA
- Nearly 10,000 acres of parks throughout our area
- 9 pristine lakes
- 170+ miles of paved trails
- 66+ multi-use fields
- 7+ multi-functional sport complexes
- 30 softball fields in our area & home to Todd Anderson Field, the first competitive field for wheelchair softball in Minnesota
- Our area is only 15 minutes from Target Field
- Elm Creek Park Reserve has one of the top dog parks in the nation, according to USA Today