Smooth, paved paths, off-road trails, scenic routes with river views - Minneapolis Northwest is simply one of the best places for a biking adventure. Whether you're a leisure rider or a hardcore cyclist, we invite you to explore the area through our hundreds of miles of trails through woods, wetlands, and farmland, many leading all the way to the city centers of Minneapolis and Saint Paul. And Minneapolis' bike share program features 400 stations with 3,000 bikes, perfect for quick and convenient trips. Use the resources below to find your perfect route, or take a look at Our Guide to Biking and Hiking Adventures in Minneapolis Northwest.
Bike Trails in Minneapolis Northwest
- Elm Creek Park Reserve
- Mississippi Gateway Regional Park
- North Mississippi Regional Park
- Brooklyn Center Park & Trails
- Maple Grove Parks & Trails
- Medicine Lake Regional Trail
- Rush Creek Regional Trail
- Shingle Creek Regional Trail
Bike Trails in Minneapolis/St. Paul
- The City of Saint Paul Bike Maps
- Hennepin County Bike Maps
- Midtown Greenway
- Grand Rounds Scenic Byway
Home to 10,000 acres of parkland, Minneapolis Northwest has more than enough space to spread out and relax. Top parks include Elm Creek Park Reserve in Maple Grove, Hennepin County’s largest regional park! It is home to an enormous playground, chlorinated swimming pond, disc golf, nature...