- Enjoy an Irish Mint Mocha at Daily Dose Maple Grove and Daily Dose Brooklyn Park.
- Slurp a Shamrock Shake at Maple Grove Nutrition or a Lucky Charms Shake at Down the Street Nutrition.
- Feast on the all-day corned beef and cabbage buffet at The Lookout Bar & Grill. Stay for live music from 12-3 p.m. and 6-9 p.m.
- Try the incredible Reuben Mac n Cheese at Brick & Bourbon.
- Order a pub pretzel and the corned beef and cabbage dinner at Malone's Bar & Grill. The bar is also serving Irish drink specials like the Irish Mule and Shamrock Punch.
- Have your fill of a corned beef and cabbage dinner at Sundance Entertainment Center.
- Sip and savor the Irish Red Ale at Blue Wolf Brewing Company - a smooth, laid-back beer that's been a fan-favorite since the brewery opened in 2018.
- You can't get more festive than the St. Patty's Day cupcakes at Nadia Cakes: Leprechaun Poop, Lucky Charms, Irish Cake Bomb, Chocolate Stout and Bailey's Irish Cream.
- Indulge in St. Patty's Muddy Paws cheesecake options at 3 Squares Restaurant.
Hungry for more? Check out where you can enjoy a good old-fashioned Fish Fry in Minneapolis Northwest!