32. Learn the process of beer making while you sip on samples of locally brewed beer on a brewery tour. Turn your tour date into lunch or dinner by continuing beer sampling at a restaurant with local beers on tap.
33. Travel together along the Mississippi Riverfront area on segways. On the Segway Magical History Tour you’ll learn about Minneapolis’ history (10,000 BC to present) without breaking a sweat.
34. Padelford Riverboats and Paradise Charter Cruises turn dinner plans into something out of the ordinary by offering dinner on the water. They also offer a sunset cruise on the river; it’s a romantic way to wrap up your night.
35. Do you enjoy running together? Change the pace by participating in a running tour. City Running Tours offers casual 5K and 10K runs with designated stops along the way to take in the scenery and talk about the landscape.
36. Discover the meaning behind art by taking your date on an art museum tour. The Minneapolis Institute of Arts, Walker Art Center and Weisman Art Museum are some of the best art museums in Minnesota.
37. Get a glimpse backstage during a tour of a Hennepin Theatre Trust theatre in Minneapolis. Costing only $5 per person you will have money to spare for ice cream or lunch with your date.
38. If you love history, are fascinated by science, or just want a good indoor date, Minneapolis/St. Paul has a plethora of historical museums to choose from. Many offer unique tours that will strike your fancy.
39. Tour Minneapolis & St. Paul like you’ve never seen them before, on bus! Let Gray Line drive you around while you get to know your date a little better, and your city, too. Maybe you will find your new favorite spot in the cities to take your date again.
40. Add a little athleticism to your date. Minneapolis By Bike provides guided, narrated bicycle tours of Minneapolis, offering riders the opportunity to enjoy iconic sights and participate directly in city events.
Read our other Date Ideas!
#1-10 | Outdoors
#11-20 | Music & Entertainment
#21-30 | Dining
#31-40 | Tours
#41-50 | Theatre
#51-60 | Sports
#61-70 | Fairs & Festivals
#71-80 | Breweries & Wineries
#81-90 | Amusement
#91-100 | Arts & Culture
Sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletter with all the latest events and happenings in Minneapolis Northwest and beyond.