Welcome to the vibrant Minneapolis Northwest cities of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park and Maple Grove, Minnesota!
Whether you are visiting for a sporting event, a shopping spree, or just to kick back and relax, there are many things to do during your stay. We are located about ten minutes from downtown Minneapolis which makes for an easy drive in and out of the city. Our visitors are lucky to have the buzz of the city right in their backyard, while still enjoying the comfort of a true vacation. Let us help plan your stay with free information, including a visitors guide, coupons, upcoming events, and more!
Around The Minneapolis Northwest Area
Join the fun on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at #WeLoveMNW and maybe you'll see your photo on here!
- July 28 Savor MN Taste everything Minnesota wineries have to offer, as well as samples from dozens of craft breweries and food...
- July 28 Vans Warped Tour The Vans Warped Tour® presented by Journeys is the largest traveling music festival in the United States, and the...
- July 13 2017 Brooklyn Park Takes the Learning Experience to Another Level Home to a world-class library and living-history farm, Brooklyn Park (the fourth largest city in the Twin Cities)...
- July 13 2017 Rising Temperatures Call for Cool Solutions Summertime in Minnesota is defined by soaking up the sun on sandy beaches, water skiing and kayaking across the lake...
Deals & Discounts
- Complimentary Saving Passport Complimentary Saving Passport ($5 value) Redeem at Guest Services (next to Levi's near flag poles)
- 10% OFF 10% OFF any food purchase