Welcome to the vibrant Minneapolis Northwest cities of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park and Maple Grove, Minnesota!
Whether you are visiting for a sporting event, a shopping spree, or just to kick back and relax, there are many things to do during your stay. We are located about ten minutes from downtown Minneapolis which makes for an easy drive in and out of the city. Our visitors are lucky to have the buzz of the city right in their backyard, while still enjoying the comfort of a true vacation. Let us help plan your stay with free information, including a visitors guide, coupons, upcoming events, and more!
Around The Minneapolis Northwest Area
Join the fun on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at #WeLoveMNW and maybe you'll see your photo on here!
- August 16 Live Music at Rush Creek SOUNDS AT SUNSET LIVE MUSIC ON WEDNESDAYS (Summer months only) 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.* July 19 Shane Martin July...
- August 16 Trivia Mafia Trivia Mafia is old-school, team-based, pen-and-paper trivia. (None of this touchscreen nonsense.) We ask questions...
- August 14 2017 Moms Weekend Away: Reinvigorate the Mind, Body and Soul Moms, take a deep breath. You’ve made it through the summer with the kids at home. Now, as they get ready to head...
- July 13 2017 Brooklyn Park Takes the Learning Experience to Another Level Home to a world-class library and living-history farm, Brooklyn Park (the fourth largest city in the Twin Cities)...
Deals & Discounts
- Complimentary Saving Passport Complimentary Saving Passport ($5 value) Redeem at Guest Services (next to Levi's near flag poles)
- 10% OFF 10% OFF any food purchase