Welcome to the vibrant Minneapolis Northwest cities of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park and Maple Grove, Minnesota!
Whether you are visiting for a sporting event, a shopping spree, or just to kick back and relax, there are many things to do during your stay. We are located about ten minutes from downtown Minneapolis which makes for an easy drive in and out of the city. Our visitors are lucky to have the buzz of the city right in their backyard, while still enjoying the comfort of a true vacation. Let us help plan your stay with free information, including a visitors guide, coupons, upcoming events, and more!
Around The Minneapolis Northwest Area
Join the fun on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at #WeLoveMNW and maybe you'll see your photo on here!
- June 29 Savor MN Taste everything Minnesota wineries have to offer, as well as samples from dozens of craft breweries and food...
- June 29 Open Skate Community Activity Center, Rink 2 5600 85th Avenue North Brooklyn Park, MN , 55443 763-493-8333 Rink guards are on...
- June 7 2017 Top Things to Do With Girlfriends in Minneapolis Northwest There’s never a bad time to schedule a night out, but gathering your girlfriends for a summer weekend escape ranks...
- June 7 2017 At the Heart of a City: Maple Grove In Maple Grove, two venues that make it possible for visitors to come together – and make summer so much fun –...
Deals & Discounts
- Complimentary Saving Passport Complimentary Saving Passport ($5 value) Redeem at Guest Services (next to Levi's near flag poles)
- 10% OFF 10% OFF any food purchase