Welcome to the vibrant Minneapolis Northwest cities of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park and Maple Grove, Minnesota!
Whether you are visiting for a sporting event, a shopping spree, or just to kick back and relax, there are many things to do during your stay. We are located about ten minutes from downtown Minneapolis which makes for an easy drive in and out of the city. Our visitors are lucky to have the buzz of the city right in their backyard, while still enjoying the comfort of a true vacation. Let us help plan your stay with free information, including a visitors guide, coupons, upcoming events, and more!
Around The Minneapolis Northwest Area
Join the fun on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at #WeLoveMNW and maybe you'll see your photo on here!
- August 19 HDSA MN Chapter Twin Cities Team Hope Walk & 5k Please join us for the Twin Cities Area Team Hope Walk & 5K Run on Saturday, August 19th, 2017! Be one of the...
- August 19 BreakAway Kids Tri by CycleHealth BreakAway Kids Tri Sat. Aug. 19 - Elm Creek Park Reserve, Maple Grove (filtered water swim pond and amazing paved...
- August 17 2017 Too Cool to Hold Hands: Radical Date Ideas Whether you’re going on a first date or a fifth date, you want to impress the person you’re with and make sure...
- August 17 2017 Making the Grade: Commemorate a New School Year Parents, the time has come. Backpacks are loaded with new supplies, lunches are packed and class schedules are in...
Deals & Discounts
- $5 Off a Purchase of $35 or More *May not be used with other coupons or specials.
- Complimentary Saving Passport Complimentary Saving Passport ($5 value) Redeem at Guest Services (next to Levi's near flag poles)