Welcome to the vibrant Minneapolis Northwest cities of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park and Maple Grove, Minnesota!
Whether you are visiting for a sporting event, a shopping spree, or just to kick back and relax, there are many things to do during your stay. We are located about ten minutes from downtown Minneapolis which makes for an easy drive in and out of the city. Our visitors are lucky to have the buzz of the city right in their backyard, while still enjoying the comfort of a true vacation. Let us help plan your stay with free information, including a visitors guide, coupons, upcoming events, and more!
Around The Minneapolis Northwest Area
Join the fun on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at #WeLoveMNW and maybe you'll see your photo on here!
- September 21 Junk Bonanza Junk Bonanza The Bonanza is the event for purveyors & shoppers of vintage finds, beautiful antiques &...
- September 21 Aladdin Discover a whole new world at ALADDIN, the hit Broadway musical. From the producer of The Lion King comes the...
- September 19 2017 Hit the Road, Jack! 10+ Fun, Quirky Things to do Within a Short Drive of Minneapolis Northwest The most memorable trips often secure a place in our hearts because of the people we’re with. Other times, it’s...
- September 13 2017 Minneapolis Northwest Thrills and Chills This Halloween You can run but you can’t hide from Halloween! When else do you get to eat candy for a month, display lighted...
Deals & Discounts
- $5 Off a Purchase of $35 or More *May not be used with other coupons or specials.
- Complimentary Saving Passport Complimentary Saving Passport ($5 value) Redeem at Guest Services (next to Levi's near flag poles)