All of the services we provide are free to couples. Our intention is to give a helping hand to make your wedding in the Minneapolis Northwest area less work for you. We send out your requests to venues and hotels in the Minneapolis Northwest area to get the ball rolling on the services you need; you only need to pick up the phone to call us. Spend more time with loved ones and less time searching for the ideal location!
What can we do for you?
Venue shopping with only dialing our number
Help to spark unique and innovative ideas for your event
Area lodging information along with competitive rates and amenities
Information on area attractions and group friendly dining
Site visit coordination and assitance with transportation arrangements
Simple to use wedding form
Visitor Guides for out of town guests who are not familiar with the area
Can you imagine checking off all of these details from your to do list just by contacting us? It sounds too good to be true, but it's not! Fill out our wedding form or give one of our sales team members a call to get started.
Freedom to Marry
In 2013, Minnesota became the 12th state to legalize same sex marriage by signing the Freedom to Marry Act. The Minneapolis Northwest area welcomes same sex couples to celebrate their love and devotation to eachother by getting married in the cities of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park and Maple Grove. Start planning your wedding by filling out our wedding form.
Surprisingly enough the connection you have with your event space is similar to an ideal relationship. You can dress or configure the space however you desire without arguments or compromise. Why limit your match to just one choice? Use this check list to help start the planning of your wedding day, it might present you with some different ways of thinking.
- Have a good idea in mind of your estimated guest count.
- What overall feeling do you want the event to have?
- Make sure you find where the restrooms, coat rooms, and parking lots are relative to your space.
- Find convenient spots where a band or DJ might set-up.
- Plan out where you would want your cocktail tables, gift, guest book and cake table to be set-up.
- Does the facility work with your general color theme and feel?
- Take observation of the lighting or possible lighting options. Do they allow outside lighting to br brought in? Just a simply, light glow can change the mood of your event.
- Tour a guest room or suite of the facility where you or your guests will stay. Experiencing amenities close to the comforts of home will make their stay more enjoyable.
- Think like a guest at your event. What is the first impression your guests will have and does everything after that make sense and flow smoothly?
- If the site provides the catering ask for a menu or see if they offer taste testing sessions.
- As if audio visual equipment is extra or included with room. Also see if there is on-site assistance to set-up the equipment.
- Ask Minneapolis Northwest to accompany you on your site tours.