Twin Cities Harvest Festival and Maze
Explore the legendary corn maze!
For a true autumn experience, get lost in one of Minnesota's BIGGEST corn mazes! Twin Cities Harvest Festival and Maze features more than 20 acres of maze! This year, the maze is open EVERY DAY, Sept. 19 through Nov. 1. Guest health and safety is important, so you will notice changes this year: less crowds, more open space, and less attractions available, but also some fun NEW things, including a lower ticket price and a fun new scavenger hunt.
• NEW! Since there will be no petting zoo this year, leashed pets are allowed!
• NEW! Pick your own pumpkin patch, with hayrides to the patch on the weekends.
• FREE admission to the courtyard, pay only for corn maze admission and other purchases!
• EXPANDED FOOD TRUCK/CONCESSIONS! Since many of the festivals regular activities are not available, there is even more room for yummy fair fare.
• NEW corn maze scavenger hunt! The maze is mixing it up this year by replacing the traditional trivia game with a hunt for Gopher people, places, and things. All ages will enjoy this challenge.
• OPEN EVERYDAY this year!
Admission to the courtyard is free, and admission to the corn maze is $6/person, Monday – Friday, and $8/person weekends and MEA. Kids 3 years old and younger are free. Corn maze admission on the weekends and MEA also gets you hayrides to and from the pumpkin patch.