Special Olympics Minnesota Summer Games
Summer Games is FREE and open to the public! Come cheer on our athletes, enjoy some great food and entertainment, and find out what Special Olympics is all about!
At Summer Games, over 3,000 athletes from all over of the state of Minnesota have the opportunity to put their skills to the test, experience the highest level of competition, and celebrate big and small victories. Summer Games is not only one of the largest sports competitions in the state, but it’s an event that highlights and celebrates inclusion for all. Come out to the University of St. Thomas June 21-23 to cheer on athletes and enjoy activities for the whole family. Admission is free and open to the public!
- 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Victory Village* and Sports Competitions
- 7:00 p.m. – Celebration Ceremonies
- 8:00 p.m. – Dancing and live music by Junk FM
- 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Victory Village* and Sports Competitions
- 7:00 p.m. Outdoor movie night showing The Mighty Ducks
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Victory Village* and Sports Competitions
*Victory Village is a one-stop-shop for fun and inclusion featuring photo booths, human foosball, virtual reality, an escape room, rock walls, yard games and more!