Plaid Market & OMNI Pop-Up Taproom
The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes is hosting its first-ever Plaid Market! Showcasing 20 Minnesota makers,OMNI beer, and great deals, all with a portion of the proceeds going toward fighting childhood hunger!
Enjoy local craft beer and shop both Minnesota crafters and your favorite name brands during the first-ever Plaid Market and OMNI Brewing Co. Pop-up Taproom at The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes!
Join the fun at the retail space across from H&M starting on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday for a special curated market by Fox Run featuring more than 20 local Minnesota artisans and local beer from OMNI Brewing’s Pop-up Taproom. While you shop, enjoy some bites from mobile food trucks and listen to live music!
Also, seven percent of all sales from Plaid Market and the OMNI Pop-up Taproom will go back to The Sheridan Story. The Sheridan Story works to combat child hunger for more than 200,000 children in Minnesota by filling the gaps to food access that children face during weekends, summers, and when school is out of session.
The Plaid Market will feature clothing, jewelry, fashion and home accessories, art and so much more from the following Minnesota makers:
- OMNI Brewing – OMNI Brewing Co.
- Fox Run – Fox Run Mobile Marketplace
- 8th Avenue Market – Handmade Pottery
- Addington Company – Duffle Packs
- Everart Design – Jewelry
- Grandma Skills – Woven and Sewn Headbands and Scarves
- Handcrafted Buffalo – Felted Garland and Décor
- Heirloom Signs and Decor – Hand-Lettered Signs and Décor
- Idlewilde Fragrances – All-Natural Candles and Sprays
- Loon and Beau – Dog Apparel
- Jan Hagerman – Dopp Kits, Bowties and Newsboy Hats
- Mezame Designs – Woven and Recycled Jackets and Cowls
- Moxie Malas – Aromatherapy Jewelry
- Oakleaf and Leather – Leather Designs
- Ruth Artistry Décor – Modern Home décor
- Sebesta Apothecary – All-Natural Soap and Beauty Products
- Spicy Nacho – Pillow Covers
- Spoonful Apparel – Charitable Apparel
- Studio Cyrk – Sassy Embroidery and Upcycled Art
- Up North Trading Co. – Apparel
- Winique Antiques – Upcycled Shirts and Hats
- Wonderland Creative – Ink Art
The market also includes mobile food trucks and live music, featuring:
- North Star Donuts – Donuts
- Outlaw Grill Truck – Mexican/American Food
- and a mobile COFFEE shop
- Harbor and Home – Acoustic, Harbor and Home Performing on Black Friday (Nov 29th) from 1-4 p.m.
- Timothy Howe – Acoustic, Timothy Howe Performing on Small Business Saturday (Nov 30th) from 1-4 pm.