21. For a memorable meal, head to Brick & Bourbon. The unusual menu of specialty cocktails and entrees are sure to stir up plenty of conversation, such as the Smoking Gun bourbon drink, Duck Bacon Wontons and candied bacon flights.
22. Lemon Grass Thai in Brooklyn Park features a cozy and quaint atmosphere alongside its unbeatable Thai cuisine. Enjoy a spot at one of the table or cozy up to the drink bar or sushi bar.
23. Looking for a fancy steak dinner? Look no further than Pittsburgh Blue in Maple Grove with its award-winning cuts.
24. Rooftop dining comes to Minneapolis Northwest via the new CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar on Main Street in Maple Grove.
25. Enjoy warm weather and beautiful sunsets with patio dining. Minneapolis Northwest has some outstanding spots, including the Highlander at Rush Creek Golf Club, the Roasted Pear and the Lookout Bar & Grill. Discover more of our favorite patio dining picks here.
26. Let your inner-child out at Dave & Buster’s. You and your date can enjoy delicious food while playing more 200 games in the Million Dollar Midway.
27. A picnic on a beautiful, sunny day will surely win your date over. Gather your blanket, basket and finger foods and them to one of the many parks in Minneapolis Northwest where you and your date and sprawl out and relax. Head to Elm Creak Park Reserve, Coon Rapids Dam Regional Park or Fish Lake Regional Park.
28. Cook a dinner at home then go out for dessert. Nadia Cakes is a yummy choice.
29. Spend the night at a romantic hotel and have dinner at their on-site restaurant. Minneapolis Northwest area has Wadsworth Restaurant at the Minneapolis Marriott Northwest, 6300 Steakhouse at the Embassy Suites Minneapolis North, Palazzo Ristorante at the Holiday Inn and Serrano's Cocina at the Radisson Brooklyn Center.
Read our other Date Ideas!
#1-10 | Outdoors
#11-20 | Music & Entertainment
#21-30 | Dining
#31-40 | Tours
#41-50 | Theatre
#51-60 | Sports
#61-70 | Fairs & Festivals
#71-80 | Breweries & Wineries
#81-90 | Amusement
#91-100 | Arts & Culture
Sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletter with all the latest events and happenings in Minneapolis Northwest and beyond.