Discover the Fun: Beyond the Meeting in Minneapolis Northwest
Minneapolis Northwest transforms your meetings into an experience. An important part of that experience takes place outside of the actual meeting or event, and we have plenty of ideas and opportunities for you.
Recap your favorite sessions, network, or just enjoy some quiet time to reflect. Minneapolis Northwest has fantastic patios that are perfect for relaxing with delicious food and drinks. Some of our favorites include:
- Redstone American Grill – Food from scratch, impeccable attention to detail and an extensive wine list, which can be enjoyed on their comfortable patio, next to the fire.
- Mad Jack’s Sports Cafe – Casual dining, classic bar food, and two happy hours daily, make this patio a must.
- The Highlander Restaurant at Rush Creek – Take in stunning views of this championship golf course while eating a fresh, seasonally inspired meal prepared just for you.
Breweries and wineries are great ways to reward groups for a long day’s work. In Minneapolis Northwest, we have two phenomenal breweries and we are just minutes away from a winery wonderland. We’d love to help design a tour or after-hours event at any of these venues.
- OMNI Brewing Co. – Try a light and refreshing Lake Day, a warm and rich Omnipotent, or one of the many other craft brews that set OMNI apart. Enjoy the taproom or lounge on the patio with some food truck faire and bean bag toss.
- Wicked Wort Brewing Company – You can’t go wrong with a Birdtown Blonde Ale or the Old Sport London Brown Ale, which is delicious and surprisingly light. Enjoy the variety of snacks available on-site or have award-winning local favorite, Pig Ate My Pizza deliver to your table.
- Sovereign Estate – This beautiful winery features rolling green lawns, views of Lake Waconia, plenty of seating inside and out with a large patio to sip on an incredible selection of wine.
Minneapolis Northwest is home to some of the best teambuilding ideas and opportunities for your group.
- Love That Olive – Enjoy a customized tasting and learn how to incorporate olive oils into your own cooking.
- The Paint Pub – Sip wine while creating your very own masterpiece. An artist will educate and assist while you learn and laugh.
- Whirlyball – This competitive and fun activity is great for everyone. It’s a combination of basketball, hockey, lacrosse, and bumper cars, that will make your next meeting even more memorable.
Minneapolis Northwest knows how to transform your meeting into an experience. These ideas are just the beginning and we’d love to work with you to bring your vision to life. Take a look at some of the things we do for meetings, groups, and events and then contact one of our Business Development Managers to get all of your questions answered!