Blog: 100 Date Ideas in Minneapolis/St. Paul - Breweries & Wineries
71. If you’re looking for more than a brewery tour then Surly Brewing Company is perfect for your upcoming date. Surly also offers a taproom on site where they serve a revolving menu of their regular beers, seasonal beers and special beers on tap and in cans.
72. Blue wolves were once thought to roam the woods of the upper Midwest.This particular breed of wolf was known for its desire to socialize, particularly around the local watering hole. Blue Wolf Brewing is named in honor of this beautiful creature.
73. You’ll not only enjoy the ambience inside 612Brew but we think you’ll really like the food truck that is parked outside everyday they are open – find what food truck will be there on the calendar. Grab some grub from the truck and take a seat with a pint of 612’s beer on tap.
74. Take your date to a unique, boutique-styled winery just northwest of the Minneapolis metro area. Buffalo Rock Winery is a woman-owned winery with an extensive list of wines ranging from sweet & fruity to dry & barrel-aged. You can only taste and purchase their wines onsite in their tasting room making this a one-of-a-kind experience.
75. Learn the history of the Summit Brewing Company and the process of making Summit beer during their free tour. Reservations are required for tours so make sure you plan ahead of time – it will make your date know you were thinking of them!
76. WineHaven Winery & Vineyard in Chisago City, MN is recognized as the most awarded wineries in the Upper Midwest (200+ awards - wow). Take your date to one of their many events like Tap the Barrel Weekend, Red, White & Sangria Weekend, the Raspberries & Wine Festival or the Federweisser Festival.
77. Hit up Fulton Brewing Company on your way to a Minnesota Twins game, the brewery is located a few blocks from Target Field. The taproom will bring a different experience to your date and will save you a few bucks compared to the stadium prices.
78. Take in the picturesque scenery at Two Rivers Vineyard and Winery. Stay, have a glass of wine, sit by the fire pit and relax. It’s the perfect place for some quiet time together.
79. Try one of Minnesota’s newest taprooms with a twist! Sociable Cider Werks brews up carefully crafted hard ciders that they guarantee you will love. Take your date on a Thursday night; they invite bands to come play, you can find the line-up here.
80. Omni Brewing Company believes that a craft beer has the power to bring people together. Omni means "all, every, of every kind." That's a perfect summation of this local brewery's vision - a beer for everyone.
Read our other Date Ideas!
#1-10 | Outdoors
#11-20 | Music & Entertainment
#21-30 | Dining
#31-40 | Tours
#41-50 | Theatre
#51-60 | Sports
#61-70 | Fairs & Festivals
#71-80 | Breweries & Wineries
#81-90 | Amusement
#91-100 | Arts & Culture
Sign up to recieve our montly e-newsletter with all the latest events and happenings in Minneapolis Northwest and beyond.
About the Author
- Minneapolis Northwest CVB