Blog: 100 Date Ideas in Minneapolis/St. Paul - Amusement
Tired of the same old dinner and a movie date but can never come up with something fun or different on the fly? Try some of these amusement dates in Minneapolis Northwest and beyond.
81. Do you want to treat your date to a little “friendly competition”? Take them to ProKART Indoor Racing in Maple Grove. They’re open all year round with an indoor and outdoor track. It'll surely put a smile on their face.
82. If you and your date enjoy seeking some thrills, then Valleyfair Amusement Park is the place for you. With over 75 rides and attractions (plus a water park), there’s never a shortage of fun. Sprinkle in some romantic rides like the antique autos or the Ferris wheel to slow down the day just a little bit.
83. If you and your date enjoy food and arcade games, Dave & Busters is the perfect spot. Laugh and goof around together with a variety of games. Even show off your Dance Dance Revolution skills.
84. If you’ve never heard of WhirlyBall, you’re in for a treat. It’s an extremely fun “sport” that combines basketball, hockey, lacrosse and bumper cars. Gather some friends for a group-date (five couples) and spend the night competing against each other.
85. Even if you and your date aren’t experienced bowlers, you have to admit that it’s quite fun – especially when you get a lucky strike. Bowlero Brooklyn Park is a great place to go bowing with its 48 lanes, great food, a lazer tag course, a game zone arcade and cosmic bowling.
86. Whether you and your date are experienced on the green or not, enjoy a great date at Topgolf in Brooklyn Center. The all-season driving range encourages golfers (or non-golfers) of all levels to swing away at the targets on the green. Play the classic Topgolf game or try your hand at the Longest Drive contest.
87. Nickelodeon Universe isn’t just for kids. Take your date to the largest indoor amusement park in the United States! Here you can both enjoy riding the Pepsi Orange Streak, SpongeBob Square Pants Rock Bottom Plunge and the new Barnacle Blast Zip-Line. Afterwards you could get a funny caricature done.
88. Have you ever thought of an exercise date? Burn some calories together at Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park. Here you can purchase packages from a 30-minute jump to a 120-minute jump.
89. Take a weekend away and spend the night at the Holiday Inn & Suites in Maple Grove. Here you can enjoy the Venetian Indoor Waterpark all year round. Hop in the spa and escape to the streets of Venice where the stars above help you relax and relish in your stay.
90. Mix things up a bit and try your luck at Mystic Lake Casino. Here you can play the slots together, grab some drinks at the DrinX Bar or take in a show in the Mystic Showroom – they tend to bring in some big name acts.
Read our other Date Ideas!
#1-10 | Outdoors
#11-20 | Music & Entertainment
#21-30 | Dining
#31-40 | Tours
#41-50 | Theatre
#51-60 | Sports
#61-70 | Fairs & Festivals
#71-80 | Breweries & Wineries
#81-90 | Amusement
#91-100 | Arts & Culture
Sign up to recieve our monthly e-newsletter with all the latest events and happenings in Minneapolis Northwest and beyond.
About the Author
- Minneapolis Northwest CVB
Blogs By Category
The first Topgolf venue in Minnesota is now open in Minneapolis Northwest! The popular high-tech all-season golf center in Brooklyn…
WhirlyBall is an extremely fun “sport” that combines basketball, hockey, lacrosse and bumper cars. That’s right, bumper cars! In…