Groups & Planners
Minneapolis Northwest Tourism is the destination marketing organization that represents the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis, including Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park and Maple Grove, Minnesota. Our mission is to attract visitors to our area, resulting in a positive economic impact.
The Minneapolis Northwest area offers distinctive and versatile meeting venues, 2,200+ guest rooms and FREE parking. With 2 venues that have over 50,000 square feet of meeting space, we can accommodate meetings large and small.
The staff at Minneapolis Northwest Tourism are available to connect tour planners, meeting planners and sporting event organizers with the numerous facilities, venues and hotels in the area. We also encourage planners to utilize a simple-to-use grant program designed specifically to help them offset costs for their events. Some of the free services available to meeting and event organizers include:
- Arrange site visits or tours
- Help find ideal group lodging to meet specific needs
- Provide area information & welcome packets
- Assist with setting up entertainment & dining options
- Onsite registration help for larger groups
- For questions about how the bureau can assist with an event, contact one of the Minneapolis Northwest CVB sales team members today.